View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 11:20 AM   #7
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Rondo

Ozz- Did you put a hitch on the rear of your Monte? If so, I'd get one of those single wheeled trailers and put my tires on it to transport them down South with you. I'd think the under chassis rack would be more problem causing than the back trailer idea. JMHO You coming up to the MOC Central Plains Regional Rally this year since you're back in the area again? Sure would like to have you join us! And YUP this has been another plug for the CPRR!
Plug away my friend, you are a good promoter.
We need to get things done here to ready ourselves for....4 months, 14 days 18 hrs and 10 minutes, Our trip back out. I have to stay focused on moving the HVAC equipment in the shop that is all paid for. My truck is set up for service now, I am taking the 5th wheel hitch all apart to clean, sand and paint it as well as servicing it. There will be a slide show....
Trailer.. don't think so, a little welding and fab work and my tire rack will be done. Probably won't weigh more then 30# or so. It will be up against the bottom of the trailer, won't hang down much more, if any, than the tubes for the ladder and hose.
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote