Thread: Tripod blocks.
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2006, 02:55 AM   #8
Wrenchtraveller
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4890
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sreigle

Wrenchtraveller and gkbutler, is there a chance something is amiss with your washer? maybe in its mounting? The only place we can feel ours at all is just outside the washer compartment you can feel a very slight tingle in the floor. That makes me think something is not right with yours?

I used to have a tripod that sounds like the one you have. I liked it. Easy to set up and break down. But, like you, I found it too short for most setup situations. The blocks sounds like a good solution to that.

Steve, We have the little Splendide washer dryer combo unit and our 06 2955RL has this unit in a corner of the bedroom closet so this area is prone to vibration. The Splendide is very quiet and you don't even know it is running until it goes into a spin cycle. It automatically balances the load but to do this it makes a few cycles to balance the load before spinning up to 1200 RPM. I believe in a better location, the unit would not vibrate the Fifth wheel but because of the location in my unit, you feel it a bit but no more than when my Doberman scatches herself up in the bedroom lol

We have heard a few negative comments about the Splendide but we absolutely love ours and we do a small load evey day and everything comes out nice. Take care.
Wrenchtraveller is offline   Reply With Quote