Thread: I just had to
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 04:42 AM   #9
tweber502
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #13660
Dea and I are kicking around the idea of attending the annual fall rally this year and have a couple of questions. First, when you register how do you know what sites are available and close to the activities with full hookup or do you take what's assigned to you? Secondly, as ridiculous as it sounds, Dea is worried we would be out of place. Please take no offence to this but she is worried there would be no one our age there. We are in our mid/late 40's and from looking at the previous rally pics. she got the impression that most everyone there seemed to be older than we are and is afraid we would be out of place. I however don't feel this way as I can mesh with any group of people. Again I hope I haven't offended anyone but I told her that since this is something that she has been thinking about that I would post and ask these questions. This is all new to us as we have never belonged to any type of "camping group/club" except for the close group of friends that we go camping with here at home. Hopefully we will see everyone there this fall! Tim
tweber502 is offline   Reply With Quote