View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 02:38 PM   #19
blamb
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #8858
Just wanted to add an update. All of you that said mold were right. Here's the deal, what I could see before wasn't that much, hardly any at all, which made me think it couldn't have been that making me sick.

But then.

When sweeping it out to get it ready for the trade in for my Monty...

I moved the couch.

And discovered the most disgusting. Foul. Horrible. Rotted out wood floor I have EVER. Seen in my life. The ENTIRE area under the couch was black.

It looked like it was spray painted black. Solid black. After being beat up a few thousand times.

The couch was initially stuck to the floor.

GAG.

I had half a mind to report it to the CDC or something after I traded it in, lol. I didn't want to say anything before, because if they were low enough to flat out lie to my face with "no water damage" I wouldn't have put it past them to try to pin it on me if I pointed it out to them. I'm still wondering if I should say or write something to someone somewhere, about either that particular trailer or the dealership lying to me about the damage. Is it possible they really just didn't know about the water damage? I mean when a dealership takes a trailer in don't they kind of go over it really well?
blamb is offline   Reply With Quote