View Single Post
Old 07-24-2006, 03:01 AM   #128
Wrenchtraveller
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4890
Why am I not surprized that rickfox now suggests time travel as a way of getting a more stable RV.
It must be funny to watch rick pack his unit. Never mind where the cupbourds are, we will keep the pots in a box over the axles. For travelling we will take the 160 pound Splendide washer dryer out of the front closet and move it over the axles.

The whole point of RV ownership is to relax and enjoy life. I load up my Montana usung the storage space provided by Montana. Do you think it is wrong that the front storage and basement and waste holding tanks all load the pin heavily. We all try to start our travel days with empty holding tanks and in a perfect world we would, but most of us who have RVed for 30 years like myself have had to travel with our holding tanks full. I have a truck heavy enough to take the extra pin weight of full holding tanks. I sure hope the light duty guys would not dump thier crap alongside the road so they could travel lighter.

An experienced weight packer like rick probably has another tank at the rear of his unit that he can pump his wastes to from the front tank. Yes, I am sure rick has a plan to keep his pin light and I am sure common sense is not part of it.
Wrenchtraveller is offline   Reply With Quote