Thread: Bedsaver
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 04:42 AM   #5
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
I couldn't agree more with what John and Ozz have said! I put one on and so far no problems on my hookups but one can never tell! I did test my bedsaver to make sure it saved me. I left my hitch open and pulled the TV forward very slowly and the Monte dropped into the Bedsaver catch with no injury to the truck or the Monte! I've known more than one that have dropped their fiver and it is not cheap to do the repairs to both the truck and the Monte! The Beadsaver is a cheap insurance policy for sure as John says!

Phil-- Why don't you come on up to Nebraska for the Central Plains Regional Rally in July and you can talk to Blue Ox at the Rally or contact them prior to the Rally and maybe they will construct a Bedsaver for you while you're in the area. They have done that for numerous Monte owners I know and then they have the plans for further units to build also for your particular hitch. Who knows, they may ever build it for nothing for you! The Blue Ox factory is only about an hour or so drive from Omaha or the Rally site and they have full hookups for you to stay at for free while they are working on your hitch and constructing your Bedsaver. It normally only takes about two days for them to do this and you then have peace of mind from that point on!
Infact why don't you all join us at our Rally in July and talk to the Blue Ox people on their other products also!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote