View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 06:05 AM   #1
skyguy
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #940
Send a message via AIM to skyguy
2001 3280RL for sale

We've got the urge to be moving up! Knowing that the dealers won't give me a fair price, I'm selling this myself...

This unit has all the usual amenities, no fireplace, regular steel wheels, 50 AMP, 1 A/C, Fantastic fan etc.

I have added/upgraded
TV to 27 inch LCD, new single handle white kitchen faucet, dual T-105 Trojan batteries - 2 years old, new tires this past summer. Brakes three years old - they really didn't need replacing but a couple of work orders got switched at the dealer, and well, you know "the rest of the story"

Asking $21,995. We are in Colorado Springs, can send more pics as soon as it's warm enough to take some! Can deliver within reason, or meet partway.

Here's a couple pics... Note these are "stock photos" and not of my 5th wheel... same model

This 5th wheel is in very good shape for 7 years. Carpets are clean, no spots or marks or scratches. We don't smoke! Used mostly on weekends in Colorado. There are a couple of "dings" on the outside - another couple owned this unit for 6 months before they needed a larger one, and he wasn't the best "backer upper" if you understand me...

Feel free to contact with questions!

Thanks

Al Schlafli
skyguy is offline   Reply With Quote