View Single Post
Old 06-26-2005, 12:13 PM   #3
Broome101
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1832
Steve, As you recall I had several issues such as this. when I picked up our unit before leaving for Myrtle Beach, SC they showed me how to check AC temp output. They out digital thermistor on a front , mid, Adan back AC duct and measured temp at each one. the stat was set for 70 degrees it was about 72 degrees inside when I looked at it , outside temp if I remember correct was about 89-90 degrees humidity around 72%. The temp the AC was putting out was 46 degrees which they said is great. They said they had done nothing to it but the day before that it was putting out hot air and could not the the coach below 83 degrees inside with everything going full blast. So not to take a chance on vacation I installed a 2nd AC which worked perfect. We keep the inside temp about 690 degrees through the day at the beach with both running at the same time.
Dealer told me that diff between outside and AC out put should be about 30 degrees or better anything better than that is great.
Also I was told that the AC units are sealed units and noway to check freon levels.
Broome101 is offline   Reply With Quote