View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 01:16 AM   #4
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Thinking about it is just the beginning, perhaps the thinking should evolve into consideration of stepping up and deciding that being a wagonmaster is the next logical step and a worthy task to undertake. I believe it was mentioned by Steve at last years rally that it was hoped that a new member of the MOC would step up and take over the duties for this year. As we know, the organization of the rally is the critical aspect of the planning process. Everyone always chips in, so the need is more of a managing role. Selection of a campground, facilitating the reservation process, recruiting sponsors if possible, research of the local area selected, etc. etc. My experiences have always been rewarding when setting up this rally in the past, and I have never had to leave the comfort of our living room when making all the arrangements, a few phone calls, a few e-mails, and posting on the MOC are the basic tasks involved. Here is hoping that Steve's (perhaps that should read Carla??) request is honored by some noble, step-up, get-r-dun MOCer!!
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote