View Single Post
Old 04-03-2006, 04:15 PM   #1
CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #191
End of a GRAND RGV season

After a few days delay for a reservation and for a bit of illness here in the Stevens' rig, we believe we are off tomorrow AM for points north.

The weather has been grand, 10 to 20 degrees warmer than normal, overall that has been great, a few days were a bit warm, whew, but, this gal ain't complainin!!

Al and I wanted to thank everyone who helped us enjoy our 06 season as Winter Texans!

Thanks to Ginette who is gonna make me look like a hero to my twin granddaughters!

Thanks to Mary and Skip for being helpful and wonderful and good friends to all MOCer's. Your assistance at just the right time was the best!!

Thanks to John and Marge and John and Donna for some great laughs and times. Yes, they even snagged me into Mexican Train.

Thanks to John and John (and others involved) for helping design the bike stand.

Thanks to Vicki and Steve for ideas about the door handle and the paper behind the glass doors, and thanks to Bill and Ann on that paper idea too!

Thanks to Steve for hints on S & T map making, they have helped more than I could have hoped for!

Thanks to all the MOC members who attended functions here in the RGV, some of you coming a LONG way for just a few days to particpate. We sure had a great time, didn't we??

Thanks to everyone for making this 3 months that Al and I will not forget for a VERY VERY VERY LONG TIME!

Thanks to all that I forgot to mention, this ole leaky brain just ain't what she used to be.

Our best to all, safe rides to all, we hope to see you all down the road, and next winter here in the Valley.

Carol
CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote