View Single Post
Old 01-09-2023, 03:40 PM   #5
dallasrules
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #26856
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchmenSport View Post
My mother did this when I was kid (I'm now 67 years old). I've been doing it most of my life. I taught my wife, and my kids, and now the grand kids. Very easy.

Got left over spaghetti (not in the sauce?) Or just boil a hand full of raw spaghetti right out of the box.

Take the spaghetti (leftover is not mixed with sauce) or freshly boiled (if new), and drop it into a skillet with some butter to use for grease. I prefer butter over cooking oil. But, if you want to use cooking oil, that's OK. But real butter is better!

Get the skillet and the spaghetti heated up (like stir fry), now simply crack a couple eggs and drop them in. Stir everything up until the eggs cook up. They will cling to the spaghetti. Once done, scoop out and serve. Add a pinch of salt to taste, (or as my son like to do, add a touch of hot sauce), and you've got a meal!

Just though I'd share.
We do this with ramen. Cook a pack of ramen and drain. Add a little of the seasoning packet to taste. Not the whole thing since there is no water. Scramble an egg into it. My daughter loves this.
dallasrules is offline   Reply With Quote