View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 03:10 PM   #7
sailer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6977
1 on the drawer under the refg i put bundgys to hold it closed , you have to add some eye hooks as also the cab next to the stove and micro , i bundgy those to a hook by the micro
2 i built a spice cab next to the refg on the side wall 13" wide 4" deep but 6' tall , you can order the doors out of your dealer and the handels , if they won't sell them , let me know
3 i added prefinished shelves to all cabs in the big slide area and across from that
4 i built slideing drawers in the cabinets next to the stove and micro , full slide out hardware
5 i put a 6' long ladder , folding style 4" x 4" over the gas tank on the street side
6 i added a reg trailer hitch to the rear for a bike rack
7 i added a handrail going up the steps to the bedroom
8 we threw out the so called chairs in the living rm and got 2 leater like eckenos chairs and stool, look around we pd 900.00 for 2
9 we put in a new mattress 72" wide king pillow top its great
10 iron head board over bed
11 built a hook to hold the vac hose in the frt closet
12above the sink took out the center rail in cab and added 2 shelves
remember all shelves i added a oak strip to the front 1/4 thich and it sticks up a big 1/4"
i hope you have 6000 lb axels as the 5200 are toooooooooooooooo lite and you will lose tires
if you need detail on any thing i will take pictures and mail to you or call me in fl on my cell 920-639-6127 john the list goes on yet from here we added awnings over the slides carefree brand
sailer is offline   Reply With Quote