View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 07:17 AM   #7
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
There are topic headings in this forum to ask ANY questions you have! The only dumb things are some of the answers you might get, but that's why so many MOCers provide answers so you can choose what works for you. Like others mention before, the ONLY dumb question is the one you DON'T ask.

For example, your question about Good Sam parks, the dumb answer would be: "I don't camp there, I camp only at KOAs". It's dumb because it doesn't directly answer your question and for many KOA is a "bad name" since they can be VERY inconsistent in quality and price. A better answer would be: "It depends on where you stay, the time of year, and some other factors but here's a link you can use to determine what you'll be paying, http://www.goodsamclub.com/travel/campgroundsandrvparks/Default.aspx."

I didn't join the forum until a couple years after purchasing my Monty. I'm not complaining but I'm hoping your eventual Montana model experience will be better because of the support group you now have that can warn of things to do and say prior to taking ownership of your Monty! I wish I knew half the things I learned so that I was aware of weight and tire issues I had, and things I could have done better with batteries, solar and options (like a 2nd A/C).

Welcome to the forum from a former 1986 Coleman with the kids to an eventual '06 Montana 3500RL!
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote