View Single Post
Old 10-02-2005, 10:51 AM   #15
mobilrvn
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2056
We thank everyone for their advice regarding our situation with Montana. All the repairs were done in Montana's facility in Goshen. Lon Nelson was the service manager and Darrell Turner was the service writer. Darrell has gone out of his way to be helpful, but we're still hanging out to dry as of this date. John Armstrong works in that office and guessing where his desk is, must be a higher ranking employee. I got Bob Hanson's number from the Montana folks. Regardless of where I got his phone number, I am a customer and didn't need to be treated like a piece of crap by him. He should try to help, not be a roadblock.

We have literally used a lot of sugar--we bought dozens of donuts, etc. for the Montana repair folks while we were there. As mad as we have been, it has been difficult not to cut loose, but we have been very civilized about it---maybe too much so.

If anyone has a number for Jeff Rank who I guess is the general manager, I would appreciate it. Perhaps he might be more interested in his company's customer relations. Getting a lawyer would cost me more even with winning. We don't have the time or energy which I am sure Keystone counts on. Warranty work is part of the contract and part of the price of every purchase.
mobilrvn is offline   Reply With Quote