View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 10:09 AM   #6
Chad1383
Established Member

M.O.C. #28086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmcgrew View Post
We have traveled in excess of 50000 miles over the last four years on terrible roads including down to Mazatlan Mexico. Worst roads were in Louisiana and in California. We have not had any problem with the Samsung refrig in our 5th wheel. If you are primarily in RV parks with hook-up. Residential would still be my preference. Much more problems with propane fridge including some fire hazard. Recalls on propane fridge does not repair the cause of the failure in them only limits the possibility of fire spreading to the coach. Initial price of Propane /ele fridge is much more than residential including installation costs. Neither option is fool proof but we have enjoyed hard ice cream and ice maker in residential model.
Very good point, especially the ice cream. I don’t think I have ever been able to eat anything other than soft ice cream in our current rig. Although it did keep the ice cubes hard, I feel like in my current set up it depended where in the freezer certain things were placed.
Chad1383 is offline   Reply With Quote