View Single Post
Old 06-03-2015, 05:00 AM   #5
Fire5er
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3403
We have a Tailgater with the 211k receiver, and have used it in our last two Montanas. When I connected to the Sat. connection in the convenience center of the 2014 BS I couldn't get a signal to the TV (tried each connection in the convenience center and behind the LR TV). So I connected directly to the 211k and worked great. So, just like I did in the 2007 Montana, I drilled a hole in the entertainment slide for an RG-6 connector. Now I connect the Tailgater to the RG-6 connector that goes directly to the 211K receiver that is connected directly to the TV via an HDMI cable. TV reception is perfect. Then I connected another RG-6 cable from the out to TV connection on the 211k receiver and back feed the trailer's cable line so I could get TV in the bedroom. I have TV in the BR but it is snowy. I checked and tightened each trailer cable connection, and made sure that the antenna booster was off in the BR but still it is snowy. And I still haven't been able to get a signal from the TV outside on other than the antenna. Good luck.
Fire5er is offline   Reply With Quote