View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 03:14 AM   #15
tom41
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6363
I joined MOC,s last september 2006, while I still had my diesel pusher. I was looking at fivers and trucks. I had lived in Chattanooga tn since 69 and one of the biggest Montana dealer was in chattanooga and in the area. He now has 3 different montana dealerships. Everyone in the area buys from this dealer and so that is where I went. I ask him if he knew about MOCs he said no. I told him about it and he said he would check it out. I listen to all you guys here and knew some of the things to look for in a montana, and with everyones info I decided on the monty I wanted and found one Nancy and I fell in love with. Bought it, bought the truck. I am very glad to be a member of MOCs, some here were a tremendous help to me when I came a member, Glenn for one, Dave (montana sky) and several others. I may not agree with everything on here, and I'm sure some of my posts are not met with agreement. But thats what its all about, this great forum of ours. To me its like "sitting'" around a campfire discussing trucks, campgrounds and etc. I have met many montana owners since last oct, and only 2 were moc's, some I talked to didnt get on puters much. but 2 has joined when I showed them on my puter what it was all about. they dont post much, but i keep in touch and they do read all the posts. Of course not every one talks or "type' as much as me lol, anyways this is a great bunch of people here! my finger is tired so will go outside and talk to my fellow campers hehe!
tom41 is offline   Reply With Quote