View Single Post
Old 08-21-2022, 09:34 AM   #37
Foldbak
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl n Susan View Post
Well shuckie darn, I should have known posting would come back to bite me.

First, one day I started losing P.S.I. in the LR tire - about 1 lb. every 15 miles. Sure enough it is a cracked rim. The spare is doing the job until I get the replacement rim.

Second, one of the pendant lights over the sink snapped the bolt that holds the light to the mount. It will have to wait until I return home and have access to the tools needed to fix it.

Third, on a curvy section of Hwy-101 in OR, I looked back and saw the big kitchen/entertainment slide was out about 6". Not the whole slide, just the front edge. Huh? Turns out the two 1/2" bolts that hold the ram to the slide frame had disappeared. I didn't have replacement 1/2" bolts, but two 1/4" x 20 bolts and nuts with Fender washers got the ram connected and the slide closed. That allowed us to get to the campground where i was able to get the right parts and fix it correctly.

Third, today I saw a small drip of water under the toilet drain pipe. It looks like the toilet is leaking either at the seal or the base unit. This is going to wait a few days until I get home.

Hopefully posting these problems won't result in more in my few remaining travel days.
Yikes! Well at least you were aware and caught the problems before they became major problems. Enjoy the OR coast. You were able to escape the Sac 100 deg heat wave.