View Single Post
Old 11-09-2023, 07:39 PM   #73
Rod Spohn
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #24052
2019 3811ms

Our 2019 had been a good unit for the most part. We have had several different types of rv’s over the years and the quality of our cabinets , love seat & sofa in this is quite bad. All new furniture has helped but we just live with the cabinets since there’s not much we can do about them.
My biggest issue is with the dealer. I took it in for repairs and they only fixed part of the issues. Still had blue tape we put on to show where they needed to work on. After the several months that they kept our rig we were just wanting to use it so have never taken it back for anything. I fix what I can and keep going. The dealer has one great service/ parts guy that has been a big help. Friends have helped with upgrading the Solar so we can keep up with the energy usage of the residential refrigerator.
To answer the question, yes I would buy another Montana. I would however as advised, I would not sign until everything is fixed so it doesn’t sit at the dealer eating up the warranty. The floor plan is what sold us so we are good with what we have.
Rod Spohn is offline   Reply With Quote