View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 05:41 AM   #3
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
I guess another consideration is how dangerous are the pollutants. I would much prefer the smell of burning grease and meat to an engine's exhaust going up my nose and into my lungs. While a pollutant is a pollutant, was there any consideration which pollutant is more dangerous? That's what I would worry about. Does this mean a charbroiled burger patty is more polluting that a grill based patty? I would also guess that whatever smoke and pollutants these create would be far less dangerous than inhaling a building fire's smoke which has been known to be a major cause of deaths from fires.

We need to blame all this on our caveman forefathers who invented fire! They were very selfish in trying to stay warm and cook food instead of going cold and eating raw meat.

The worse news is that knowing all this isn't gonna change anything much and all this grilling (I like chicken and fish) are adding to pollution because we aren't willing to die from uncooked food or avoid driving to go get it. Such is progress.

Money well spent, eh turbo?
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote