View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 05:54 PM   #1
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Badabing! there goes the windshield!!update

We finally got on the road west this morning. Between Sugar Camp and Rhinelander Betsy hollers over the radio that she just caught a rock or something in the windshield. We stopped in Rhinelander to look at it and it hit just to the right of the rear view mirror mount. It blew glass of the inside of the windshield so I had to put a piece of Gorilla tape over it as we were headed toward some rain. This won't be a repair job, the hole goes all the way through the wind shield. So our first day on the road was a bit rough. We are in Minneapolis for the next 3 days and tomorrow they may come out to fix our wind shield. However AAA lost all their national computer access so until they can find our policy and coverage we are on hold, sheesh... AAA got their computers back around 0900 today but they were very slow. The upshot of this is that we have 500 dollar deductible. That changed as of this morning. I dropped all deductible on Comp. The windshield cost me 299.26. By the way, Fantastic Fan came through AGAIN, they Shipped the new guts out today to KC. We will get them when we get there Friday..
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote