View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 05:47 PM   #1
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
New Mod I could have done without needing

Had a new one tonight and almost had to ask for help. Our tiny cat (for those who know our cats it was Bitsy) jumped up on the fireplace while we were watching a movie and dropped down behind the TV. Movie watching stopped and trying to get her out started. We took the printer off and tried to reach back there, but she wouldn't let us grab her. We tried towels and a knitted scarf for her to climb out on, no luck. She tried the wires, but they moved and scared her. Finally pulled the towel out and went to get the screwdriver to take the fireplace apart. While I was gone Joyce opened a can of tuna and Bitsy managed to jump and pull herself out on her own. I will be making two boards to go on either end of the TV when it's up to block access to the back and keep this from happening again ASAP. Nothing like an hours unexpected cat fun!
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote