Thread: Well We Did It!
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2005, 05:12 PM   #12
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by RKassl

My wife Nancy and I bought our new 2955RL yesterday afternoon! After many years of looking, learning and listening to experienced rv owners we settled on Montana. It is brand new and has the spruce color scheme. I think want helped us decide is when we went to see this trailer we were both amazed how many thing were standard and all the nice little things, it looked really rich. Does that make sense to you guys?

If everything goes right for us we are under five years to work and then take off and explore our beautiful country, at OUR OWN PACE!

We will have lots of question in the next few months I hope to make many new friends here.
Congratulations on your new Montana. It makes perfect sense, We love ours and know exactly what you mean. You get a lot of bang for your buck with a Montana and would buy another one in a New York minute.

Welcome to MOC too. You've come to the right place to ask question and meet all the fabulous people here.

Your future plans sound fantastic! I'd like to see us do the same. We should be there in about 3 years if I can convince Dick he doesn't need a stick house.

Patty

RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote