View Single Post
Old 10-19-2004, 03:53 PM   #21
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Well I cant believe what I saw today. While out doing some running around town I was watching a guy try and do a U-turn with his gmc crew cab truck and while in the process brought both the trailer and truck together. As I was running over trying to get him to stop (which he did not hear or see me) I could not help but just close my eyes as the back window shattered, the truck cab crushed inward, and he cracked the front cap on his 3400RL. I just could not figure out why the this happend until I looked into his bed. He had the Reese sliding hitch, but since he was so flustered about having to either back up or do the U-turn he forgot to slide the hitch back. The reason for this story is, I have to agree with Glenn, I too have the Superglide and have made at least 4 or 5 different U-turns without any trouble. The hitch is amazing, slides every time... nothing to remember to slide or pull or lock/unlock. Just drive. As long as I have my shortbed truck I wont have anything but a Superglide.
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote