Thread: Home again!
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 02:57 PM   #1
OntMont
Montana Master

M.O.C. #122
Home again!

We are also safely home again. Very cursory border questions this time, and no line up.

Only problem we encountered was that our microwave (half-time oven) nearly fell out of its shelf, (thanks mostly to the rough surface of I-69). Happily, a call to Keystone put us in touch with a nearby dealer who was able to fix the problem and reinforce the shelf while we had lunch. (Our thanks to Weekley's RV in Owasso, MI.)

Parts of I-69 eastbound in the Lansing to Flint and beyond area are really rough. One trucker said said he was "turning into a milkshake". The parts in Indiana are fine, and it got better between Flint and Port Huron, but the bad parts rival anything we encounterd on I-10.

We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves at the rally, especially meeting old friends again and some new ones as well. Thanks to the wagon masters, and all their helpers, not forgetting all the people who provided such wonderful food at the various "pot lucks"! We also would like to thank Keystone for the factory tour and service seminar, also their suppliers who made presentations to the group. (Thanks MIMF!).

We missed some of the people we met last year who could not make it this year. We hope to catch up with them at some future event.
OntMont is offline   Reply With Quote