Thread: electrical? ??
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 05:50 PM   #15
davidaf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13601
Art I was trying to figure out if power was actually making it to the battery from the converter/charger. Which it is so the next step would be to check the voltage at the distribution panel to make sure power was making it there then check all the fuses including the reverse polarity fuse (removing the fuses and checking voltage). After that I'd be calling a mobile guy to come out because electricity kinda freaks me out and i'd be expecting to replace the converter. Hopefully somebody else has a better answer.

BTW, our home base is in Aguanga a short trip from Murrieta. Not sure if you've been out to Rancho California Resort but if you ever plan to head out there drop me a note. We are usually there every month or every other month for a couple weeks. I've had good experience with a mobile guy out of the Temecula area if interested. I have no affiliation in any way I've just used him a couple times as have others in my home park. He's not the cheapest but he does good work and it avoids dropping off the rig for service.
davidaf is offline   Reply With Quote