View Single Post
Old 06-03-2006, 04:31 AM   #3
Charlie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3029
You have taken a great step in the right direction. Your choice for the horse is a good decision as the Dodge will make a good TV.

On the trailer....as a previous Cardinal owner and a present Montana owner, there will be issues no matter what brand of trailer you purchase. In short there is no perfect trailer on the market. My choice for the Montana was decided by the floor plan and options that were available at the time, mainly Montana was the leader in providing a king size bed. I think that most of the manufactures now provide a king bed.

I had the Cardinal for eight years and there were problems with it, none that were not resolvable. I have had the Montana for 15 months and there have also been problems with it. At present with the help of a good dealer these problems have been solved and I am very happy with the Montana.

There is one item in your statement that I hope will not disappoint you when you hit the road. I do not full time and think that some of those that do can give you an idea of what to expect when you hit the road, but I think you will find the "less maintenance" will not necessarily be so. There are a considerable amount of things that you will have to do to keep your rig's performance top notch.
Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote