View Single Post
Old 03-17-2020, 08:33 AM   #7
1retired06
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12156
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1retired06 View Post
We are in Maderia Beach/St Petersburg, snowbird. A few have decided to leave. Many Canadians in the park are leaving as many have to be back by 23 March or lose medical coverage. Not many closures to date. Word in the park is if the park is closed, that will mean nobody has to leave but no new arrivals. Expect closures to happen here. I think everything will depend on what happens over the next weeks, but looks like business as usual around here at this time. Smart bet my opinion if you have any concerns re age/preexisting conditions, cancel. Likely to get worse before it gets better.
Change One. Effective this morning all park activities terminated until further notice. Swimming pool and both hot tubs closed. Outside the parks, gyms, bars, restaurants, shutting down. Beaches still open. Walmart shutting down 24 hour operation. Publix and other grocery stores are reducing hours of operation, although shelves are full to include paper products. I would now say, reschedule your trip if possible.
F350 crew cab dually 6.7
1retired06 is offline   Reply With Quote