View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 09:07 AM   #15
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Chip, our 3400RL will be four years old in August. All of that time has been fulltiming. Every floorplan has positives and negatives but this one has served us very well. We still have not seen a floorplan anywhere that we like better. That's not to say there are not some minor changes we'd like, of course.

As for traveling to purchase, that opens some alternatives to you. Before we bought our prior Montana I took the options list and wrote down every option we wanted. I then did the equivalent of googling and located a bunch of Montana dealers online. I emailed my list to each, describing exactly what we wanted and what we had to trade. I also told them I'm emailing several dealers and will consider the best offers. I got quite an array of prices. It turned out our local dealer's price was just slightly higher than the best price and when factoring travel cost (we were not fulltiming yet in 2002) we decided to buy from him. Anyhow, an internet search like that might work to your benefit.

Good luck. Don't hesitate to ask your questions here. By the way, we're on our third Montana since January 2001. Keystone's support is a big part of those decisions as is our dealer and, of course, we think Montana is the best bang for the buck. Your buck might have a different bang, though.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote