View Single Post
Old 01-26-2017, 04:45 AM   #15
Dusters
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19305
I'm a 3820FK for 2016. The key feature is the buffet table in front of the window, which puts you up high to look out over the campgrounds. We enjoy having coffee there in the mornings and evenings. The Kitchen is great and it does make it feel like 3 separate compartments(bed, TV & eating). The alternate model with the front living room has the TV in front of this window, which would require you to lower when looking through that window.
The long term aspect of this trailer is the buffet setup wears on you with the small rotating table and refrigerator blockage. I also desire to modify the sitting room area for a table or desk. I have a small folding table that fits behind the recliner. The motorhome versus the trailer of this length is a different concept for traveling. I can't do spontaneous movements and have to script my travel out. It takes more effort to move the trailer and find locations,that can accommodate an overall rig of 50 to 55 feet. Feel free to message if any questions.