View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 03:06 PM   #1
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Dang it, What have I done now????

It all started out as a very nice weekend trip to the hills of Central West Virginia. The family reunion was the main destination, but squeezing in the next to last trip with the 3400RL was another of the primary objectives. During the course of eating way too much food at the reunion, unfortunately the DW (Cathy) managed to spill some of the good stuff (desserts of course) onto her clothes. Now, me being the ever-helpful hubby decided to come to the rescue and truly put the Splendide stackables in the rig to the ultimate test. Now, those who know me know full well that housework is not one of my strong points and believe me, mistakes were destined to occur. Cathy and the clothes survived the wash and spin cycles well, but the dryer presented the problem. It seems that I had it on high heat instead of air dry and the result was.......................

a shrunken DW. Now many of you may say that this is merely another one of Bingo's tales that never seem to deliver the punch line properly, but I am prepared this time, I have photographic evidence of a shrunken DW. Without further ado here is the proof, but please remember to remind me that in the future I should have Cathy take the clothes off first before doing the washing and drying of the laundry:

See you later, gotta go find some growth hormone!!!
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote