View Single Post
Old 08-25-2019, 09:11 AM   #1
Swish

M.O.C. #24764
Montana Hydraulic Slide out Issue

I have a 2013 Montana 3900FB. The slide outs have worked for years but recently I had the rig in to fix a leveling issue that turned out to be the control panel. Several weeks later I went to extend the main living area slide outs and the LH slide moved without issue but the RH side would only move a few inches. The fuse tripped and reset so I activated the switch/pump again and the RH side moved another inch or two. When I released the switch, the residual pressure in system continued to move the RH slide out very slowly (jerky) no more than 1/2 inch. I continued to activate and release the switch about 20 times and eventually the slide out went full open. When I closed the slide-outs, the LH side moved first and closed normally but the RH side took 20 (or more) switch actuations to get the slide out closed. Bottom line is the leveling system works perfectly, the batteries and pump works fine, the fuse trip function works good, and the LH slide out works fine. Normally either the LH or RH slide out will move first depending on which one is easier to move probably depending on the level of the rig.
I don't mind taking it in for repair but any insight would be appreciated if anyone has seen this before. Thanks, Mark
Swish is offline   Reply With Quote