View Single Post
Old 01-26-2023, 08:04 AM   #17
bshgto
Montana Master

M.O.C. #16013
[QUOTE=mlh;1267966]This reminds me of a camper dealer near us. I know a young woman that works there. She works in the repair shop and said the Keystone campers were the best they sold, gave the least trouble and Keystone was the best to work with and stood behind them the best.
Lynwood[/QUOTE

Not my experience, was lied to 3 times, call them out on it, no response. One girl hung up the phone when I proved she was lying. Denied frame flex repair under warranty, said I did it and never heard of that problem before. Dealer tried but denied warranty because Keystone wouldn`t pay, took unit home after 3 months and fixed it myself. The service Manager at dealer did not have the same option as your friends.
Pervious camper (same dealer) had the caulk out on front cap. Again, Keystone said they had never heard of that before and I didn`t wax it enough
so my fault even though my dealer had 2 other units in for the front cap to be painted. Dealer spent their own money (was told $1,500.00) to paint mine as Keystone denied the claim. I could go on but you get the picture. This is my last keystone. The new Alliance brand seems to be trying real hard and is cheaper. Saw them at the Hershey show, very nice.
F350 Ford Dually 4:10`s w/bags (payload 5595 lbs) Sumo Springs 63 gal aux tank
Reese Goosebox Mor/Ryde SRE 4000 X Factors Monroe shocks.... real smooth ride
bshgto is offline   Reply With Quote