View Single Post
Old 01-22-2023, 04:45 PM   #1
CajunRambler
Established Member

M.O.C. #29737
Affinity Rv and Frame flex repair

I hope this gets posted, the administration did not post my last attempt, i will copy this post to a couple of groups on Facebook just in case it is removed here on this group. I have a 2022 3121RL. First I was very disappointed to have the dreaded frame flex crack but did get it repaired at Affinity RV. I will say I was disappointed as the problem has been on going since 2018 in Montana line 5th wheels. Why would they not weld the studs on all 4 sides, add the gussets, and add blocking in the manufacturer process. This is going on 5 years of frame flex cracking and they still only weld studs on 2 sides. Affinity RV group restored my faith in Montana line, he told me grand design denied a warranty claim on a solitude less than a year old with the frame flex crack. He also said Montana approves almost every claim no matter what it is, all the others cancel the warranty if you are full time. Also Montana has approved frame flex crack warranty repair on 2 and 3rd owners, he said no other manufacturer does that. I said my next camper was not going to be a Montana but I was wrong, I will stick with the best in the business. Affinity is the first time I have seen good customer service in years, I was absolutely amazed with these guys. They fixed the frame flex crack, freeze protected the camper, changed 2 wet bolts, fixed a tank sensor that was not working, repaired a manufacturing issue with the paint and only charged me $168. It would have been $140 but I wanted 4 extra wet bolts to have as spares, the owner wanted to give me the wet bolts but I insisted on paying for them. He sat and talked to us for an hour and gave us great tips about how to avoid common issues in 5th wheels. What a great group of people!!! I have to say, if you buy a camper from Tiara RV sales in Elkhart, expect a purchase only and NO service after the sale.
CajunRambler is offline   Reply With Quote