View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 10:55 AM   #6
DutchmenSport
Montana Master

M.O.C. #22835
I also had problems with my HC 371FL. Purchased it in September 2018 and used it till the beginning of January 2019. During that time, the furnace would attempt to fire 3 times. On the 3rd attempt it would finally kick in. I thought it was just the nature of the thing.

By April 2019, we were back in the camper, only now the furnace would not fire at all. Fan blew, but no fire. Lots of research, YouTube videos, and trial and error, turned out to be the Sail Switch. Attempted to make an appointment for warranty, but the wait time was so long, decided to just fix it myself. I bit the bullet for the cost of the switch, hoped this was the real problem afterall, and installed it myself. Problem solved. Never a problem again. Furnace has run great ever since. We made it through Winter 2019-2020.

I know that sounds simple, and yours may be a completely different situation, but it's worth it to pull the Sail Switch and at least make sure there are no dust bunnies preventing it from working correct.

Here's the YouTube video that changed my world:

DutchmenSport is offline   Reply With Quote