View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 05:01 AM   #4
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
We met Jim and Joan about 2007 while we were at Holiday World of Houston, South. I was at the parts counter when this couple came walking up. Now don't ask me why, because i haven't the slightest idea of why I said this, but I looked at him and said, "Are you JimF?" The look was priceless to say the least, like "Who is this dumb #$(*&Q?." We became good friends. Each year as Winter Texans we would have them over several times, and get together in their Monty. When we visited Mass and they were staying at Hanscom, we would go and park there for a few days and visit, and when they bought their house, we visited them their.

If ya'll remember some of Jim's posts and pictures, he is quite the handyman with wood. He made many modifications to the Monty, and now he is doing the House, and he has ideas about the SOB, if he has not already done them. I'm sorry to see him leave the forum as many ideas, repairs, etc., are not brand specific and can give others an opportunity to learn. Jim is a good teacher. I wish he had stayed as an SOB. (well, he is and I tell him that all the time. Hee hee!)

We keep in contact by phone and email so if you need a piece of information or just want to know how they are doing, give a holler and I'll ask him. He may tell me where to go, which he does all the time, but I'll wiggle it out of him some how.

Happy trails.
Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote