View Single Post
Old 04-18-2021, 01:11 PM   #12
Byron B
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #18751
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitarpicr View Post
Thanks to all for the good tips - I will try the manual mode the first night of our trip. I need to get the manual out & give it a read but been so busy getting everything cleaned up just havnt found the time, Had the ods slide (fridge,stove side) out of wack and I finally got it adjusted properly. That was a learning experience, the dealer we bought the rv from couldnt get it fixed after a week of trying. They put a new roller gear on master side (teeth were broken)& a new connecting bar between the 2 racks( was bent) ,delivered it back to us but was still 2" off from front to rear.They told me this was normal. Righttt - I wound up dropping the gear on the slave end(front) & bumping the drive end (rear) till they measured the same or within 1/4". Jacked up the slave end a little while doing this. Reconnected the roller gear & with a few minor adjustments it now works great. Sorry for the long post but I thought this might help someone in the future. Dealer told me we could just push slide out manually from the inside & that was a huge negative! That is a heavy slide as you all know. Anyway- Safe travels to all & Happy camping !!
Unfortunately this quality of dealer has become too frequent. Glad you are able to do some work necessary on your rig. You will be a happier camper with less aggravation and more $$$ in your pocket during your travels!
Byron B is online now   Reply With Quote