View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 07:20 AM   #16
Denny and Angie Miller
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19889
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosnowman View Post
We have a 2018 3721 RL Montana with a Samsung Residential Fridge that is defective and is going to be replaced under warranty in November. Catch is of course..how do you get it out and the new one in?

Dealer isn’t real sure either, but looks like they are planning on removing one of my large windows by my kitchen table and getting it out that way. Other option is to take off the slideout containing the fridge which doesn’t make me too comfortable.

Has anyone on here been through this before?
The DEALER isn't sure??? Judging by your zip code, I can tell you I bought my unit at that dealer, have taken it back for a warranty repair, and wont be back. Absolutely zero pride in craftsmanship. I understand we dont have many choices when it comes to warranty repair. There is another place just a couple miles to the west of this dealer, on the south side of the interstate, located on the frontage road...I have no personal experience with this place, but I have heard of some good reports regarding their service dept....It wouldn't hurt to check them out and to see if they can do warranty repairs. I do all my own repairs, but if I ever need to pay someone to work on my camper, it will not be the dealer I purchased this one from.
Denny and Angie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote