View Single Post
Old 04-14-2011, 02:30 PM   #1
seanjackmc
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #11166
first trip need some help

So just returned from our first trip in the the new 3750FL. Everything was great, love the new unit. So much room and space it was terrific. My questions are plumbing related. There are three hose hook ups in the convience center. Top for city connections and two below it. What are the two below for? One must be the black tank flush but the label is right in between them. I have no idea what the third could be. There is a separate fill for the fresh water tank. Also I had to have my valve control set to winterize in order for the city water to go through. Opposite of what it should be. Anyone have that problem? The other valves are normal. Any tips for the fantastic vents. I have no idea how to set them. I had the thermostat set a 68 on auto. What should I set the vents at? Everything else functions normally.
Was a great first outing. I cant tell you how much I love the front living room. It is perfect for our family of 4. My favorite part though is the separate bathroom. Was great to be able to access it from anywhere outside or in. I know its not for everyone but we love it.
Also I averaged 12.3 mpg in the 2011 350 srw.
Thanks for the help in advance
Sean
seanjackmc is offline   Reply With Quote