View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 04:12 PM   #1
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Mor/Ryde Stop a Huge Success

Well, we did it, had them 6K axles cut right off, yeppers sure did. We are now the proud (hopefully) owners of a MorRyde Independent Suspension along with Kodiak disc brakes and never lub bearings. I was really impressed with the operation they have at MorRyde. It was hard to believe the amount of support that was added to that area of the frame. The only drawback to the entire operation was I had to have a Prodigy brake controller installed as the built in '08 GM integrated Braking System was not compatible with electric over hydraulic brakes. All in all, a happy camper, plenty of warranty to give the system a good workout, which I will, of course.

I will reserve recommendations until I get some miles on the system and report back in a few months. I will say the folks at MorRyde will treat you good should you decide to have some work done. Total cost was $5400. I post this only to let others know what they would be looking at financially. If I had been planning on trading unit in a few years I would not have done this, however, we hope to keep our unit many years. Being fulltimers helped us make this decision also.

If you have questions, PM me. Phil
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote