View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004, 04:28 PM   #11
Kimmrg
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1217
Thanks everyone for the congrats. I like the floor plan but the bedroom storage is about 30% less than what we had in the 3380. I know 'cause that 30% is still sitting on the floor.....
We will be heading back to the dealer, coldest nights in Alabama so far and the furnace is acting up, they said they have had a lot of complaints with the new furnace and the remote control. We went to Walmart and bought a space heater to supplement the fireplace at night until we can get back into the dealer. They have been helpful on the phone though.
King bed is available, we think you would lose some space or at least one of the little shelves along side the bed. Also love the new potty, ceramic, quiet and cleans great!
Love all the extra floor space and so far I am not missing the countertop. The storage under the fridge is awesome for pots and pans. They have a funky cupboard next to the fridge that could use some work, the top part is tall and deep, not sure what in the world you could put in there, we are looking at some pull out shelves but will need a stool to see in.
Again thanks for all the support. You are all so awesome.
Kimmrg is offline   Reply With Quote