View Single Post
Old 04-05-2020, 06:55 PM   #35
lightsout
Montana Master

M.O.C. #24938
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyj571 View Post
Wow u live up the road from me I’m in marysville will that battery box fit in 3931fb I ordered it god knows when it will be built how did you get the batteries tax free and no core charge ??? I sea they have a place in Kent did you pick them up or were they delivered ??? I have so many questions for you maybe we can meet some time Thxs Bill
Actually the battery Box turns out that website is Interstate Battery in S Everett so I just went over and purchased and saved the shipping cost, they had it in stock.

So I ordered the batteries online, they are based in Colorado which is why I paid no tax. They partner with a distributor in Kent so I went down the same day and Picked them up. You WILL NOT find a better deal. I am in Lake Stevens, just a stones through.

I am pretty sure the front compartments are the same. You need to twist the box a little to get it in. You will also need to drill a hole in the bottom for the drain as well screw the box down. I used a 2" hole saw for the vent on top of the lid.

You are welcome to pop over and see my install.
lightsout is offline   Reply With Quote