View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 03:42 AM   #24
steelpony5555
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12096
Dave
Looks like you have the standard front cap on the trailer and a short box. If a standard cap has not made contact on a maneuver, the new Max Turn should be fine. I can't recall in 10 years of towing, getting into anything close to 85 degrees of angle.
Dave

No this truck is a long bed just don't look it in this pic, But my last 2 trucks were short beds and both trailers were the standard front ends but never used the slider on them. I am just careful on where I pull in to make sure I have a clear path out. Could never understand why some RV'ers will pull into a tight gas station with no room when they just drove past a big truck stop. In a couple of state parks I have come close to the rear window but never close enough I was worried about hitting. Just have to take time and reposition some times to get a better shot at it. But I still wanted the slider. With the new trailers I don't know but it does appear you could get to almost 90% and I doubt you would want to go beyond that. I am just very a**l about my tires lol lol

steelpony5555 is offline   Reply With Quote