View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 09:35 AM   #29
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
It is a "exclusionary" Warranty that is they clearly state what they do not cover., If it is not on the excluded list..it is covered. They pay with a corporate credit card. They are backed by "RV Shield" (the actual money folks) They have a very good BBB rating. They will send you a copy of the Warranty to review without any commitment to purchase.(some will not do that) There are others in the Warranty Experts catagory.."The Choice" for Example is a good E.W. You need to go over the contract with a fine tooth Comb and ask question so that you understand exactly what you are buying...most folks do not take the time to do that then are disappointed when the warranty does not pay when it was clearly stated what they pay and under what conditions. If you have a good attorney it is good to let then read over it. They will no doubt tell you you will be better off laying some $ aside for repairs if needed..We did what we could reasonably afford and made the decesion based on the best information we could gather..Oh..everything I just said applies to me and me only..
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote