View Single Post
Old 05-26-2007, 08:33 AM   #22
William H. Collier
Montana Master

M.O.C. #798
We have had some of the problems discussed here also. The wallpaper border has been comeing off since we picked up our unit. During our PDI we found a bad recliner and a scratch in the coffee table. During our trip to Branson we found that the shower door was sticking at the bottom and had no seal there.
While at Branson a tech from Naylors looked at the door and the border, he stated that the door could probably be adjusted and that the supplier for the border had shipped a bunch with bad adhisive. They have since changed suppliers, per the tech, and Naylors has ordered enough to do the entire coach and it is being shipped to me as I would prefer to install it myself. As for the shower door, we stopped on the way home and as I was getting ready to get in the shower the door was stuck at the bottom, I gave it a pull on the handle and it shattered all over the place, several cuts to be covered by band-aids and a big mess to clean up.
We stopped at our dealer on the way home and they are going to order a new shower door. They are going to call when the door, recliner and table come in so we can have them all replaced at once.
In the scheme of things all pretty minor and being delt with. We are very happy with the Big Sky.
Bill
William H. Collier is offline   Reply With Quote