View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 01:34 PM   #45
Tom Gina 06
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5993
Well imagine this, I wanted to find out about what to do with my graphics, only to find everyone here has had the same problem. See I returned to the MOC after a long time away as we do not use our 3400RL that much anymore, returning to a home, having it in storage. I used regular waxes on my SOB before I purchased and special ordered my 07 3400RL. Before mine was delivered I already knew about the problem that oil based waxes could cause. I spent the extra money to make sure I used the right cleaning products only to find that the graphics would fall off anyway. I also called Keystone and Burlington Graphics and was told they would return my call. Well here it is evening and no one returned my calls and after a few e-mails found out the graphics will cost 1275.00 without labor... SORRY KEYSTONE, I AM REMOVING ALL GRAPHICS AND YOUR NAME OFF MY RIG !!! I WILL NOT ADVERTISE FOR YOUR LACK OF CARING ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS ANYMORE!!!! I will have a body shop paint some nice color contrasts to make the 3400RL look nicer than when it was new for the same cost or less. If someone askes me about it I will tell them the truth and steer them away from puchasing any KEYSTONE product.

Yes, I am hurt and angry over Keystone's lack of giving a crap. Hell the first rainstorm we went through less than one month out of the factory our slides leaked into the walls. When you spend your hard earned money on something you could at least expect to have it last more than a few years. If I had the time and resources I believe that a class action law suit for keystone and burlington graphics would be in order.
Tom Gina 06 is offline   Reply With Quote