View Single Post
Old 06-26-2023, 06:39 PM   #7
Woodyswanch
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13390
Great response four hours into the listing. Here goes some replies. Sorry about the group thing but I'm not sure how to do it otherwise with the new format.

Clark and Peggy-welcome back and nine on Wed is great, we'll have you set up before brunch and working before lunch.

Wayne H- the fifth would work but you have to commit so we can work out camping sites.

Ron and Rhonda- you didn't waste any time this year. The fifth it is. Rhonda, you and Carrie play nice with the sign in sheet. You shouldn't have to move.

Butch L- the fifth it is. Remember, I need my coffee in the morning (and afternoon and evening) If I'm not there you can park yourself.

Larry P- I won't be there until the afternoon of the fifth. Unless I get lucky and can come in the fourth. Not likely as it is the holiday. So you and Butch L may be parking each other.

Steve L- got you down for the fifth.

Butch J- you too on the fifth

Donald G- I'm not sure what two days early is. I need a day or date.

For those planning on arriving the fifth, Once I get the full ten volunteers. (me included) I will let you know more of what to expect. I'll have to give your names to the WMs for site assignment. The good news is is that it is almost impossible to screw up in the 400 loop. And I said "almost".

Looks like another awesome year.
Woodyswanch is offline   Reply With Quote