View Single Post
Old 11-13-2020, 02:02 PM   #6
mootana
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #15746
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottandanna View Post
I first found wet floors in the living room slide across from the TV. Then the one by the TV. Wet floors on both slides in bedroom.

The only slide I have not "seen" wet is the kitchen, but I am sure it is wet behind the fridge and oven.

One weekend while I was out pulling all the windows and trim off the slides to recaulk, a law company drove by and delivered some info on a class action lawsuit against Montanas for having leaking walls.

I am down to my last leaky one now, and hopefully have it fixed. But ALL of my walls and floors have been soaked at least the past year.

Is this VERY common?

I "think" it is leaking at the aluminum trim at the top of the slides, but not sure, so I have pulled all the windows out, put in new seals AND caulked all the way around. I have also pulled the upper and lower aluminum trim bars and caulked under and around them. I think I may finally have hit them all.

Has anyone verified where this water is actually coming from?
Hello Scottanddanna,
I work for Keystone. What year is your Montana and are you the original owner? What law company stopped and said there was a class action lawsuit against Montana? This information would be helpful.

Thank you.