View Single Post
Old 01-16-2005, 09:56 AM   #1
Montana_2771
Established Member

M.O.C. #2771
Its here, Its finally here

Hello all, hope you are all enjoying your 3 day weekend. I am now officially a 2005 3400RL montana owner. HooRay So am I crazy that I want to stay in it even though it is sitting out in front of the house?
LOL. OK so maybe I am just a little bit excited. Anyway I have a bunch of questions and I know I will continue to have more. First off I need to supplement my husbands disability by about $1200 a month. Is this doable as say a camphost or something like that? Next stocking our new home. I use china and glass dishes at home, bad idea in 5er? What are some things that I should stock in the 5er? So just some basic do and dont's would be helpful. I know I will forget alot of things. Any and all suggestions are deeply appreciated. My husband has a collasped nerve in his neck and shoulder. He is a chronic pain sufferer. He can help me do about anything but not for long as the pain gets pretty bad. So it will be me doing most of the work. I just love this form and all the information I have obtained from it already. I even helped sell a montana to another customer at my dealership when I went in to pick mine up by being able to answer some of their questions and give them added insight to the montana from information I got here. ( I sure hope they give me a commission )
Montana_2771 is offline   Reply With Quote