View Single Post
Old 07-24-2022, 08:19 PM   #15
badaxemi
Established Member

M.O.C. #25648
Quote:
Originally Posted by KausalityKid View Post
Okay, I've had my 2019 Montana high country 381TH for several months, but the first time we got to really use it was on the Fourth of July. There was no dumping station where we were at. However I back up to about 15 acres that my family owns. We don’t have a septic tank and we don’t have anywhere around the house for sewage. So I ran 100 foot hose back into the woods, our woods mind you, purchased a very nice macerator, an AC to DC 30 amp power inverter, or is that converter, and statred emptying tanks. Here is my problem:

The panel inside shows that I have two of each tank type. It sounds to me like the tanks were emptied by the way the macerator starts to really wind up, and I ran out in the woods to check and nothing was coming out anymore. NOTE: I now see the need for a clear plastic adapter. Anyway, when I go in and check what the board says, one gray water and one black water tank say empty and they didn’t before. However, the other gray water and black water indicators show them as almost full. So I am befuddled. My model does have a hook up to flush the tanks, but I’m afraid to start pumping water into them if I’m reading the panel incorrectly and there’s still stuff in the tanks. The macerator has a flushing hose inlet and when I hear the macerator start winding up and I turn on the flushing hose the macerator calms back down and you can see the hose jump as if something was moving through it. Am I doing something wrong?

Please be careful when using speech to text and you say the word macerator, if you don’t go back and check your grammar, then people will wonder why you’re doing these freaky things to your body.
I have the excat same year and model you have and I wondered the same thing. Found out that the Black 1 is the only one used. The gray 1 and gray 2 are for the kitchen and the other is for the bathroom. Hope this helps.
badaxemi is offline   Reply With Quote